Cheap Hotels in London UK
Cheap Hotels in Central London UK
Are you looking for cheap hotels in central London UK? You are in the right place. 123cheaptravel.uk compares prices from a large range of London hotels, so you can find the right room at affordable prices.
London is one of the most richly and diversely populated cities in the world, and every year the population swells even further due to the influx of tourists and business people travelling through the city. With excellent transport connections and some of the world’s most famous royal palaces and popular London attractions, the UK capital has very grand 5 star mega hotels to basic hostel accommodation. Many London hotels offer cheap places to stay in London in order to attract more and more tourists and business visitors.
Some of the best London hotels can actually be found in the special offers provided by the well-established hotel groups or chains. Majority of London hotel groups, offer cheap hotel deals in central London locations. In a city as large as London, location is a key factor, and whilst the city is famous for its transport links a hotel that puts you right at the heart of the action is a bonus.
What to see and do?
There are many attractions in London for travellers from all over the world. Since it’s such a fantastic city and tourist destination, almost all major hotel chains offer cheap hotels in London UK. From London’s impeccable parks, to free world-class exhibition halls in London, for example, the Natural History Museum, noteworthy houses, free strolling voyages through London, dazzling craftsmanship displays and free exercises for kids, there are some stunning free encounters to be had in London. It’s all for you and your cheap budget you should make possible your tour with cheap places to stay in London, and achieve the golden chance of seeing free attractions of London, England.
London is guaranteed to provide a great holiday destination for all visitors, as it offers a wealth of things to see and do. The main attractions are;
• Buckingham Palace has been at the heart of the national life and millions of visitors flock every year to its gates to watch the ceremony of the Changing of the Guards.
• Westminster Abbey is the place to visit to see where most of England’s kings and queens were crowned and buried.
• Tower of London, officially Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London.
• Palace of Westminster serves as the meeting place of the Houses of Commons and the House of Lords, the two houses the Parliament of the United Kingdom. Commonly known as the Houses of Parliament.
• British Museum has world-class fine art and artefact collections.
• Madame Tussaud’s waxworks also continues to exert a massive attraction for visitors in London for life-size wax replicas of famous celebrities & historic icons in themed galleries.
• London Zoo is the world’s oldest scientific zoo, and was opened on 27th April 1828.
• The Sea Life London Aquarium is located on the ground floor of County Hall on the South Bank of the River Thames in central London, near the London Eye. It opened in March 1997 as the London Aquarium and hosts about one million visitors each year
• St Paul’s Cathedral, London, is an Anglican cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of London and the mother church of the Diocese of London. It sits on Ludgate Hill at the highest point of the City of London
• The Churchill War Rooms is a museum in London and one of the five branches of the Imperial War Museum
• Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London
• The London Eye is a cantilevered observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors annually.
• Shop in Westfield, Harrods or Camden Markets.
Where to stay in London?
London is a vast city, therefore finding the cheap hotels in London UK are essential. There is a huge variety of London hotels available online on offer, ranging from glamorous and exclusive hotels to more budget bed and breakfasts.
If you are looking for luxury hotels, Marble Arch, Regent Street and Mayfair boast a number of luxury five-star hotels. Nothing Hill gives more village feel, and has number of independent shops, bars and restaurants. Portobello Market is also located here where you can get antiques, clothes and music.
Cheap hotels in central London in the West End are ideal for the travellers for easy reach to Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the House of Parliament. These central areas are best for shopping with many restaurant, bars, pubs and clubs.
If you are visiting London for business trip or to attend conferences, then Kensington and Knightsbridge are near to conference centres at Olympia and Earls Court. Docklands is a good place for those on business in East London.
Cheap hotels in Wembley are ideal for your stay to enjoy music and sports. London hotels in Wembley area booked up months in advance, if any big events organised.
The cheap hotels in central London are too expensive, and it may be worth looking for cheap places to stay in London a bit further out, as London Tubes provide efficient and cost effective services on daily basis.
When it comes to finding London hotels, it will come almost entirely to your personal preference so be aware of exactly what it is you need from London hotels and what you are prepared to pay to get it. A bad hotel experience could potentially spoil your trip to London so choosing the right hotel. Always read the customer reviews and decide accordingly.
The larger London hotels chains are likely to have some of the best deals around key dates, for example, bank holiday weekends, Easter holidays and Valentine’s Day. Some London hotels even offer special rates for business guests who take advantage of conference and business suites situated at the hotel.
Whatever type of London hotels you are looking for there is definitely something for everyone in London. Before you make your trip, you should try and look around for any deals or special offers depending on your budget; you should find plenty to choose from with the Internet being an excellent place to start your search for cheap places to stay in London.